Subject: Ed: Estonia: Sixth reporting cycle under the UNECE-WHO/Europe Protocol on Water and Health
From: "Leena Albreht" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 17:41:44 +0200

Palun registreerida

Saatja: ECE-water-health <[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: teisipäev, 21. jaanuar 2025 20:22
Adressaat: keskkonnaministeerium [ENVIR] <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Keiu-Nille Gegeny
[MFA] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Triin Uusberg
<[email-masked]>
Koopia: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
Keiu-Nille Gegeny [MFA] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Katrin Reinfeld [MFA]
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Harry
Liiv <[email-masked]>; Leena Albreht <[email-masked]>;
Lauri Liepkalns <[email-masked]>
Teema: Estonia: Sixth reporting cycle under the UNECE-WHO/Europe Protocol
on Water and Health

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ministers,

Please find attached a letter addressed to you by Ms. Tatiana Molcean,
Executive Secretary of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
(UNECE), and Mr. Hans Henri P. Kluge, Regional Director of the World
Health Organization (WHO) Regional Office for Europe with regard to the
reporting obligation under article 7 of the UNECE-WHO Regional Office for
Europe Protocol on Water and Health.

Please find attached the guidelines and template for summary reports in
accordance with article 7 of the Protocol on Water and Health that were
adopted at the fourth session of the Meeting of the Parties (Geneva, 14–16
November 2016), as annexes to decision IV/1 on reporting. The documents
are also available on the web page of the sixth reporting exercise (Sixth
reporting exercise
<https://unece.org/environmental-policy/conventions-and-protocols/sixth-re
porting-exercise-under-protocol-water-and>  under the Protocol on Water
and Health (December 2024 - April 2025) | UNECE).

Please note that the new online reporting system under the Protocol
<https://protocol-on-water-and-health.sus-ors.production.linode.unep-wcmc.
org/en/auth/login>  is now also fully deployed and available for use of
the reporting States (see attached the respondents’ manual). In order to
enable the use of the online reporting system, we kindly ask you to send
by 31 January 2025 names and email addresses of one or more respondents in
your country, typically the Protocol focal points, to
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  so
that they can be registered in the online reporting system.

We look forward to receiving your national summary report by the
established deadline of 9 April 2025.

Thank you and best regards,

Joint secretariat

UNECE - WHO/Europe Protocol on Water and Health

to the 1992 Convention on the Protection and Use of Transboundary
Watercourses and International Lakes

UNECE secretariat

Palais des Nations

CH-1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland

Tel: +41 22 917 1032 and 71927

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

WHO Regional Office for Europe Secretariat

WHO European Centre for Environment and Health

53113 Bonn - Germany

Tel.: +49 228 815 0404

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]